quinta-feira, 25 de agosto de 2016

tiring and confusing day. (dia cansativo e confuso.)

Hi guys all right with you? With me it's all kind of bad today at school had a cultural range that is when the staff of the 3rd year dress up and all go to court. Today played several songs, eventually I and my friends were dancing but others looked, laughed and took pictures of us ... what is the need? What's that? My mind is confused. What do you think about this? Does anyone have any advice that might help me?

Translation:

Oi pessoal tudo bem com vocês? Comigo esta tudo meio mal, hoje na escola teve um intervalo cultural que é quando o pessoal do 3° ano se fantasiam e todos vão para a quadra. E hoje tocou diversas musicas, eventualmente eu e minhas amigas ficamos dançando mas as outras pessoas olhavam, riam e tiravam fotos de nós... qual a necessidade? Pra que isso? Minha mente esta confusa. 
   O que vocês pensam sobre isso? Alguém tem algum conselho que possa me ajudar?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário